Bruce Foods was a responsible corporate citizen and respectful of the environment before government mandates.
- To lead in the development of sustainability programs.
- Continue to embrace Green policies for the future and be proactive.
- Reduce energy consumption with particular emphasis on carbon fossil fuels.
- Eliminate greenhouse gases that are harmful to the environment and cause global warming.
- Capturing methane gas emissions in our on-site recovery program to use in place of natural gas as an alternative energy source in thermal processing.
- Substantial reduction in energy costs from reduced consumption of natural gas.
- 40% reduction in on-site greenhouse gas emissions.
- Continued expansion of Green policies to increase methane gas recovery and application.
- Further reduction of natural gas consumption.
- Further reduction of energy costs.
- Continue to play our part to reduce global warming and efficiently deliver low cost, high quality consumer products.
- Recycling of all paper and plastic materials waste from all four plants.
- Extensive water recovery and recycling to reduce water consumption.