Bruce Foods markets in over 100 countries worldwide and has made a host of capital and technical improvements that help make us a global leader in food product manufacturing, distribution, and marketing.
Global Sourcing & Distribution
Today, Bruce Foods is one of America's largest privately-owned food manufacturers with more than 1,200 employees, and two processing plants in the U.S. Our products are distributed throughout the U.S. and in more than 100 countries, and are carried by most of the top retail grocery chains worldwide. With a long reputation for encouraging and supporting fair trade, Bruce Foods has developed trusted partnerships with the finest sales representatives and distributors (e.g. Stafford Lynch) around the world. The company's size and business philosophy allows for progressive marketing and distribution of its products. With many years of experience in international food sales, the people at Bruce Foods work hard to satisfy partners, keep commitments, and deliver orders according to plans. The company maintains large warehouse inventories involving millions of cases of products at all plants to ensure that an adequate supply of every product line is always ready for immediate shipment.
Bruce Foods is dedicated to its many satisfied consumers around the world who recognize the good value of its high quality, fair-priced food products.
US Manufacturing & Processing Plants
Bruce Foods operates two (2) principal plants located in the Southern United States.
|New Iberia, LA||El Paso, TX|
Technology & Capitol Improvements
At Bruce Foods we are constantly innovating with new ideas, new products, and new ways to deliver quality products to the marketplace in the most efficient manner possible. Two modern production plants manufacturing millions of high quality items - all full flavor and full of nutrition.
All Bruce Foods plants are now fitted with RFID enabled Warehouse Management Systems. These systems have the following benefits:
- Always current with the latest technology
- Improved Inventory Control
- Improved Order Processing
- Improved Service to the Consumer
Plant 1 - New Iberia, LA
- Increased demand has required the addition of a new 12-ounce Hot Sauce line which was installed in Spring, 2007. This increases the number of hot sauce production lines in operation to six.
- Two new packing lines were also installed for producing kits to meet the demand for multi-purpose and convenience.
Plant 4 - El Paso, TX
- New line installed in 2007 to produce refried beans and chilis in bulk bags.